The purpose of this training program is to teach you, the owner, how to train your dog.
We will be working as a team with a goal of allowing you to understand the techniques necessary to teach your dog any commands you desire.
This training program involves lessons for you and your dog once a week at your location (or ours) for 5 weeks.
You will learn the proper techniques and handling skills that will make your dog a well-mannered and obedient companion for life.
Sessions will focus on techniques that can be immediately utilized by you in training your loved one. Each week you will learn new commands and handling methods to be practiced for the rest of the week on your own time.
By the end of the program you will be able to perform the following commands with your dog on-leash, as well as some off-leash:
- Sit. Dog will sit on command and stay.
- Down. Dog will lie down on command and stay.
- Heel. Dog will walk or sit to the left of the handler.
- Come. Dog will come on command to handler and sit down.
- Stay. Dog will stay in the instructed position.
Focus will be placed on:
- Specific skills or instructions you desire
- Verbal and Hand Commands
- Basic Training
- House manners
After 5 weeks training will officially conclude but, as with all our programs, you can schedule refresher meetings to cover any issues that may arise.